In order to start planning your trip you need to enter your destination into the search bar. The app automatically takes your current location as your starting point, if you want to start from somewhere else, you can adjust the address after confirming your destination. Once you confirm both addresses (starting point and destination) you will find a comparison screen with all your available options. This overview shows you the price, time and best route to help you make your decision. Those numbers are estimated on the route we suggest and may vary depending on the traffic situation. Trip planner is also accessible via the main app menu.
Articles in this section
- What is the Trip Planner?
- How does the trip planner work?
- How can I adjust my starting point?
- How can I change my destination address?
- Which vehicles are available in the trip planner?
- How much does the trip planner cost?
- Why is the trip planner not finding my address?
- Does the app need my location for the Trip Planner?
- How can I activate my location?
- I don’t like the trip suggestions, how can I give feedback?