We follow the minimality principle and can assure you that we only ask for data which is actually needed for your registration. Depending on which providers you choose there might be a different set of data needed. We will, however, make sure that we don't ask you for any information which is not used during the registration process with the provider of your choice. Your personal data and passwords are transferred via a secure connection and are saved encrypted on our server.
Articles in this section
- What is the all-in-one registration?
- What does Free2Move offer me when I register?
- I already have a carsharing account, do I still need to register for this provider?
- What's the difference between connecting an account and registering?
- How much does it cost to sign up with Free2Move?
- For which providers can I register with directly in the Free2Move app?
- Is the validation of the documents through Free2Move sufficient for all providers?
- Which documents do I need to register with Free2Move?
- What are the available payment methods?
- What are my login credentials for the providers?